Origin’s Account Managers are our front line in delivering exceptional client service and project management to all of our accounts. Experts in communication, problem-solving and detail management, they are the conduit of information and ideas between our clients and our teams, adding value at every step.
We are looking for experienced Account Managers who love to take on the dual responsibility for both the day-to-day relationship with assigned clients as well as the project management of clients’ projects. And all while representing the agency’s best interests and having the backs of our talented team of creatives. It’s part art, part science but a rewarding dance for those who know how to do it well.
Who we’re looking for
- A mid-level Account Manager with project management experience OR a Project Manager with client communication experience, with 3-5 years in either role
- Digital creative agency experience working on a variety of projects – branding, campaigns, content and interactive
- A master-class communicator
- A collaborative team member who understands how to lead and when to let others take the floor
- A smart thinker who can simultaneously apply insights and roll up his or her sleeves to do detailed project management
- A proactive problem solver when it comes to client and project challenges
- A thoughtful and responsive project manager who has their eye on the finish line while also keeping all aspects of how to get there in check.
- Willing to work in either of our Whistler office or has experience working remotely
- Skiier/snowboarder at heart, fluent in the vocabulary of our winter playgrounds
Day to Day
- Managing all communication with assigned client contacts
- Intaking projects and developing briefs
- Planning and estimating projects
- Working closely with creative and strategy teams through focused project sprints
- Reviewing project budgets, timelines and progress to ensure everything is on track
- Proofing and assessing all work against the brief and strategic approach
- Presenting to clients
- Distilling and presenting client feedback
- Monitoring and reporting
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.