We have an opportunity for an outdoor-minded, code-bending wizard to join our ranks on contract from July 19 – Aug 31. We're looking for a web developer who writes clean, well-structured markup, can hand-code, and has a strong understanding of open source web technologies, specifically Drupal 8/9. Our ideal partner is a detail-oriented collaborator, good under pressure and motivated to work as part of a team. If you have a passion for user-centred design, and experience with information architecture, usability testing and cross-browser/platform issues, we want to hear from you.
Who we're looking for:
- At least 5 years of web development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal 8/9
- Exceptional attention to detail and a strong focus on responsive front end development
- Ideally, experienced working in an agency environment alongside a team and with designers
- Passion for deadlines and strong project management on full website build projects
- Available for collaborative working sessions during business hours upon request
- Available for contract work through July, August & September 2021.
- Full understanding of Drupal 8/9 theming
- Experience developing Drupal 8/9 modules including an understanding of controllers, services, routing, libraries, etc
- Comfortable with Git, Composer and Drush
- Experience with Front End tooling like Node, Gulp, etc
- Strong QA and testing abilities
- Experience with Docker, Lando or similar local environments
- Previous experience with Pantheon hosting
- Experience with continuous integration workflows and related tools
- Experience working to WCAG AA Guidelines
Sound like you? Let's talk!
Send your details by hitting the 'Apply for this Job' button.