We often call on freelance Production Designers to support our internal team when the sparks are flying on executing integrated brand campaigns at scale. Success in this role requires the ability to multitask between brands and types of projects while slotting in seamlessly as a member of the extended Origin family. We love contractors that ooze enthusiasm and focus. If your passion for skiing/snowboarding is matched by your passion for a tidy set of slick design files, we want to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for
- A post-secondary design degree or diploma with specialization/focus in interactive, graphic or multimedia design is our baseline.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for design is a must.
- Experience with freelancing or working in a fast-paced environment where new challenges arise daily.
- Kerning, tracking and leading is part of your everyday vocabulary. The ability to work independently and self-manage your time and schedule is required to be successful.
- Ability to build and prepare design files for final print or digital output.
- If you know what IAB stands for, you’ll fit in nicely.
Day to Day
- Bring to life campaign concepts in a variety of channels while staying on brief, but also finding ways to innovate and bring fresh design thinking to every project.
- Clearly communicate with Account Managers and Creative team about the current status of all jobs in progress, and any issues affecting job quality.
- Maintain quality control on all client projects, through diligent proofing for all projects, as requested.
- Be a collaborator and self-motivator who welcomes feedback and finds ways to remain engaged and motivated in their job.
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.
Please include your hourly rate.