A Project Coordinator’s attention to detail is par with their ability to thrive in fast-paced environments. Working in direct support of the Account Managers but often being the glue holding a project team together, the ideal candidate will be incredibly well organized, have excellent written communication skills and loves to execute a good project plan. If you’re a project detail enthusiast whose heart belongs to the mountains, we want to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 1-2 years of experience working within an office setting, preferably with a marketing department or advertising setting.
- Self-motivated, with an interest in the advertising industry.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize within a constantly changing environment with varying demands
- "Sweats the details", has strong analytical skills, is computer literate, and has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be nimble and adaptable but also comfortable following processes.
- Skier/snowboarder at heart, fluent in the vocabulary of our winter playgrounds.
Day to Day
- Project set up and administration.
- Communication with assigned client contacts.
- Diligent proofing for all projects to maintain quality control.
- Working in partnership with Origin’s Production Design team to deliver production jobs on time and on budget.
- Managing projects and communicating clearly with Account Managers and clients about the current status of all jobs in progress, and any issues affecting job quality, due dates and costs.
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.