We are looking for a Video Production Manager to join our team on a full-time, 12-month contract.
The Production Manager is the central cog that keeps all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production, well oiled and turning in harmony together to produce high-quality video and photo content for our clients. The ideal candidate will be incredibly well organized and has experience managing multiple video projects under tight deadlines including trafficking, scheduling and coordinating internal and external resources.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 3years experience as a production coordinator, production manager or producer
- Strong understanding of film production workflow and requirements from pre-post prod
- Connections to an existing freelance + talent network
- Commercial advertising experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize within a constantly changing environment with varying demands
- Ability to be nimble and adaptable but also comfortable following processes
Day to Day
- Manage the overall workflow and trafficking of the video department
- Negotiation of contracts and managing relationships with contractors and suppliers as required to support the internal team
- Develop estimates and statements of work with the support of Account Managers + Director
- Plan video and photography content projects from concept through to completion with detailed schedules clearly identifying all agency and client milestones
- Monitor and communicate (if required) the progress of all projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project – on brief, on time and on budget
- Act as a facilitator through the project and provide all team members with support, problem-solving and clear direction.
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.