We are looking for an experienced writer who is ready to pull up a seat and collaborate at the apex of our niche – strategy and storytelling for the outdoor sport and tourism industries.
Origin’s Senior Writer position combines important concepting and creative development duties as well as copywriting production/execution responsibilities.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience working as a writer in a creative agency environment
- Critical and conceptual thinker, eager to collaborate with designers and strategists to conceive smart and creative marketing
- Perfect written English and a demonstrated care for grammar, spelling and writing mechanics
- An avid interest in outdoor culture and/or an active participant in outdoor sports (skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking, cycling, trail running, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Day to Day
- Play an integral role as a creative lead in the development of creative, compelling and strategically sound advertising, promotion and marketing concepts for a range of marketing and communications materials, including advertising campaign language for banners, social ads, billboards, print ads, magazine articles, web copy, blog posts, social posts, product naming, scripts, storyboards, etc.
- Write advertising and marketing-related copy that is both creative and strategically on-brief.
- Research clients’ products/services and target audiences.
- Attend client briefings and present copy concepts and final deliverables to clients
- Support Strategists in the development of assigned RFP responses and participate in client pitches
- Develop Origin thought leadership content
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.