At Origin, we pride ourselves on working at the pivotal sweet spot where storytelling, creativity and strategy intersect. We’re looking for a Social Media Manager who feels as at home in that sweet spot as they do in outdoor culture – executing social media strategies by developing copy, curating content, posting and engaging in our leading outdoor industry clients’ unique brand voice.
Who we’re looking for
- An experienced Social Media Manager with 2-3 years of experience working with social media and community management tools, strategically utilizing social platforms to the fullest extent
- A passion for writing and demonstrated care for the skills necessary to execute within an advertising and marketing environment in English (French is an asset but not required)
- An avid interest in outdoor culture and/or be an active participant in outdoor sports (skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking, cycling, trail running, etc.)
- Ability to work well with a team as well as be self-sufficient, initiate and complete assigned project tasks
- Availablity for approximately 16 hours a week of work with opportunity and desire to increase
Day to Day
- Gathering and curating social content
- On-going management of social platforms as well as responding to engagement and monitoring social media conversations
- Manage, optimize and report on monthly social ad campaigns
- Contribute to the creation of monthly social editorial calendars
- Gathering data to support social strategist in monthly performance reports
- Manage and communicate client’s goals and priorities to influencer network
- Gather and report on influencer performance
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.
Still not sure? Check us out