We have an opportunity for a Senior Art Director to champion best-in-class design solutions for our clients. We’re looking for someone fearless, energetic, well-spoken and passionate about design, art and outdoor culture. As a seasoned member of the creative department, you artfully balance doing and directing – holding yourself to a high standard, accountable for inspiring and mentoring a small design team while still getting your hands dirty pushing pixels.
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum 3-4 years of Art Direction experience, plus 6-8 years of design experience within a creative agency setting
- Experience working within the social space and platforms, as well as a solid understanding of digital design and the creation of original visual concepts
- Ability to bring concepts to life through different design applications including the Adobe Suite, Sketch and or Figma
- Interest in or experience with apparel and footwear brands (previous experience working on seasonal merchandising campaigns in the fashion/apparel industry is an asset)
- Solid understanding of video content concepting and storyboarding
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and a confident presenter over both Zoom and in-person
- Collaborative and respectful personality
- Interest or affinity for the outdoors
- Contribute to, and articulate Origin’s ideas through stand-out creative.
- Ensure personal and team’s design work meets Origin’s Creative Filter.
- Think creatively and strategically within the demands of the client brief and budget.
- Collaborate with account managers, strategists, writers, stylists, merchandisers and videographers to push creative ideas, while delivering multiple design directions to provide thought-provoking options.
- Establish and maintain a clear and unique design aesthetic to help differentiate our clients’ brands in a highly competitive landscape.
- Facilitate, receive and apply design feedback while striving to improve and elevate the work.
- Getting outside and getting after it – in whatever you do.
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.