We have an opportunity for an experienced Social Media Community Manager to join us in launching and building community around an exciting new addition to the Outdoor apparel industry.
Our ideal contractor partner in this adventure has already tasted success building social communities, is tapped into American East-Coast market and fashion trends and loves to play outside.
Backed by Design, Strategy and Client Service resources from the in-house Origin team and set up for success with a toolkit and templates, your role will be to create and curate content with a focus on building and engaging a community on popular social platforms.
If you are tapped into the pulse of social platforms, love developing content, engaging conversation is your native language, and getting outdoors gets your blood pumping – we want to hear from you.
- 40 hours per month
- Additional time/budget allocated for brand training and onboarding in first month
- Remote position
Who we're looking for
- 1-2 years of marketing and social media experience, including utilizing social platforms and tools to the fullest extent
- An active participant in outdoor sports
- Tapped into East-Coast fashion trends
- Proven ability to build communities in social channels online
- Ability to utilize brand templates and guidelines to create content
- Ability to organize and analyze data to help inform and optimize strategy in real-time
- Constantly up to date on the latest trends and strategies in social media
- Knowledge on how to leverage SEO marketing tactics within social platforms
- Effective understanding of social algorithms and how to schedule and leverage content to best suit the goals
- Perfect spoken and written English and demonstrated care for grammar, spelling and writing mechanics.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as be self-sufficient, initiate and complete assigned project tasks
- Passionate about what you do!
- Contribute to the creation of monthly social content calendars for platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Responsible for the successful execution of all social media campaigns and monthly calendar
- Responsible for curating and creating and posting all social content needed on a monthly basis
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for our client with guidance from the Social Media Strategist
- On-going management of social platforms, including responding quickly to responses, complaints and questions and monitoring social media conversations across multiple social media platforms on a daily basis
- Create, analyze and present monthly client reports for clients based on their established KPI's
- Work alongside social strategists to provide recommendations to clients when campaigns are not meeting the established performance metrics
- Responsible for communications with the client, including presentation of monthly reports, ongoing status and updates, as well as, presentation of the monthly calendar for approval
Sound like you?
Hit the “Apply for This Job” button and get in touch today.